Destiny.

15 décembre 2010


Destiny, is a relationship- a play between divine grace and willful self-effort. Half of it you have no control over, half of it is absolutely in your hands, and your actions will show measurable consequence. Man is neither entirely a puppet of God, nor is he entirely the captain of his own destiny, he's a little of both. We gallop through our lives like circus performers balancing on two speeding side-by-side horses- one foot is on the horse called "fate", the other on the horse called "free will". And the question we have to ask everyday is, Which horse is which? Which horse do I need to stop worrying about because it's not under my control, and which do I need to steer with concentrated effort? - Eat, Pray Love.

Salam dear readers...

Its been awhile since I wrote anything here. Do forgive me. But I would like to give a huge thank you esp to dear Samurai Jack, for it was his last words in the last entry that pushed me to get up and start sharing again. And of course thank you to others, for keeping this blog alive. God bless you.

Now, as u read the quotes above, what do you think? True isn't it? Bumblebee once gave me a book entitled "Bila Allah menguji kita". (Thanx Bee ;]). Now the author wrote something about taking control in our lives.

We,as normal beings will always feel sad when something is taken from us. The people we love, our success, our money, our possessions..Be it. anything. Right? And that is something that we have no control over. But one thing we do have control over is our reactions towards it..

Say our was burnt down to the core and we lost a lot of things..We can either be angry weep for the lost documents..be angry for having to rebuild everything. Or we can try to be patient...And at least be happy that none of our family members were burnt down with the house.

Say we tried to open a business, or when we sit for exams and such and we fail..We can either hang ourselves...weep over the event and be depressed for as long as we live, keep regretting our past (I wish I could've done this or that)...Or we could try weeping awhile (after all we're all just a normal human being, even heroes weeps for his loss too)...then dust ourselves up..get up and try again.

And say we lost someone dear to our hearts..We could *again weep, shut ourselves from people.. and blame the fates design..Wishing over and over we could turn back time..Our we could let ourselves be sad a little while..and let it go. Live our life. and appreciate the others who are still around.
(This reminds me of my dear father, Batman..He could've weep for years over my late grandparents who were shot in an alley..But he didnt..instead he got up, be Gotham's hero and save others in the hopes that other people wont have to go through what he went through..)

Its like when a bird flew over you and discards his waste on your head, instead of feeling remorse you just thank God that cows don't fly!

Well dear readers..I'll leave you to your thoughts now.. Hopefully this has been beneficial to you as it was for me (This was what inspired me to start typing again instead of staying under the comfort of my blankets and being annoyed for not having anything to write about...and to stop worrying whether or not my entries will be superb..but to just do the best that I can and pray to God that whatever it is that I wrote..hopefully it will inspire someone somehwere..even if its just 1 person..)..Subahannallah..Thank you Allah for guiding to find inspirations...

Well, take care. and inchaallah you will soon see some of my other entries again. Wish me luck and pray for me!

1 commentaires:

diba a dit…

nice cite ni..:)

Navigation Bar

Our Gallery!

Visit our gallery by clicking HERE!

Click Here

The Wayfarers

c/o:
We are the wayfarers
We are the travelers
Wondering through
The planet earth
And see how great
The Creator is

We are the wayfarers
We are the travelers
Don’t you ever think
How strange it is
To treat everything
As tough as it’s ours